I’m really excited to give you all an interview I recently did with Scott H Young. Scott has one of the most unique methods I’ve ever used to quickly and easily learn and recall information. We’ve integrated what he calls “Holistic Learning” as a central part of the PremedTutor System and I got him to sit down and chat with me about premed programs and the particular challenges you are facing with your degree.
Some ppl have been having problems with the audio, you can download the interview here.
Go check out the next training session where I discuss premed challenges with Dr Daniel Williams
By the way, Scott has been nice enough to give you a free chapter of his book for you all, you can check it out here.
P.S. FREE TUTORING!?!
Because we want to get the word out as much as possible on our new program we are giving you hundreds of dollars worth of great bribes to help contact as many students as possible.
First the Bribes:
- A one hour free tutoring session with me and the entire Premedtutors staff (This is worth $200 dollars and we are giving one of these away)
- A free customized study plan where our VTA’s will automatically remind you of papers, tests and exams (This is valued at $50 dollars and we are giving two of these away)
- A free ebook that will take you step by step through A+ papers and how to create your own A+ essay in under an hour! (Valued at 17$ and we are giving 10 of these away)
Here is what you have to do in order to be eligible for these wonderful bribes.
- Comment below and tell me one thing you found interesting about Scott’s talk or something you quite didn’t understand
- Retweet this post with the handy button below (or facebook etc, get creative as the more you do, the better your chances)
- Watch the other learning components which will be coming soon and comment on them as well
In a few days we will choose students who have the most creative and in depth comments and award them the free prizes.
P.P.S. Go check out yesterday’s training component here.